A limited edition micro-collection of four 3D printed vase favourites in delicious, chalky, 100% matte pastels. Inspired by (literally) sweet memories: Musk Dewdrop, Blueberry Wave, Buttermilk Waffle, and Spearmint Glacier are available in one special edition size of 17cm (H). Not too big, not too small ... just right. Sweet!
One size is available in this vase collection: 17cm (6.7") H
Note on texture:
Matte PLA is solid colour, with a completely matte, chalky finish.
3D printing is a craft, not a manufacturing process: slight irregularities are to be expected, making each vase perfectly unique!
SWEETIE: a collection of delicious, pastel vases
If you've never seen or handled a 3D printed object before, our vases may surprise you. They are incredibly light, weighing between 50 and 200 grams. Here's some important tips for vase care and handling:
* Treat your vase like a handmade object. It is made up of hundreds of individually printed layer lines (not injection moulded).
* To avoid breakage, do not squeeze hard, and avoid dropping (particularly on hard surfaces).
* PLA is not UV resistant, so vases are not recommended for prolonged outdoor use, or placement in very direct or hot sun.
* Half-fill your vase with water, and support from the bottom when lifting to avoid squeezing the vase.
* To clean, rinse between uses with cool water, and drain upside down. Not dishwasher safe.